Sunday 18 October 2009

Let's blog...

I just got home from the cinema. I went to see "The time travellers wife" with Alice. She's been talking about the book for weeks, so I thought that maybe the nagging would stop once I'd seen the movie...
And it was AWESOME!!! I cried so much! It was the saddest thing in a long time, and I loved it!

_____

Today was my fathers' birthday, (HAPPY B-DAY, DAD!!!) so I called him by lunch time, but I ended up speaking more to my sister than my dad. Of course, that can be because he doesn't have that much to say, and also because his home phone rang 2 times, with people wanting to send their congratulations...

_____

Yesterday I was babysitting for my sister, because my mom and my step dad were out for the evening, but they came home at about 11 pm, so there went my night alone!!

_____

School time tomorrow, I need to sleep,

Love and sugar,
Matilda.

No comments:

Post a Comment