Monday 12 October 2009

Need... Sleep...

I am the most tired woman on earth. And I can't understand why I'm not in bed! I should've gone hours ago!

But I'm sitting here, listening to Yellowcard, and I'm also watching "Roast Bernst".

And I'm going to book tickets to Paramore tomorrow. *happy*
And my friend Alice is going with me!

So I am going to die, because I can't decide the motive of my tattoo! Sure, it's like 6 months away, but still, I want to be SUPERDUPERSURE!

_____


I'm super excited about Emelie and Linus wedding this summer! I feel like I have to explain who they are: Linus is my sisters husbands brother, and Emelie is his soon-to-be-wife! And it's going to be awesome!! I love weddings, and to see them getting married is such an honor. It's so sweet of Emelie to invite me; thank you so much!

And I forgot; Happy birthday to Linus! And his brother Andreas, too! They had their birthdays last week, but I forgot to wright about it here...

_____


I'm thinking of recording a few of my songs, and giving them out as christmas presents... But I'm not quite sure yet... Because there are so many! I have to talk to my music teacher about that tomorrow...

Alice, you're the best, you know... You are an awesome friend, and you support whatever I do. I love you. <3 xD

No, I'm killing you, again.

Love and sugar,
Matilda.

No comments:

Post a Comment