Sunday 11 October 2009

Mushrooms?

So I just came inside...
I've been out in the woods, and guess what I was doing?
Chantalle's. Or, I wasn't doing them (lol), but you know what I mean -.-'. I got about 3 liters.

And now I'm sitting here, listening to Michael Bolton, and it's AMAZING XD
And I think I have to sleep.. I haven't done that since... 1994? :O Well, it feels like it.
But instead I'm going to read Breaking dawn by Stephenie Meyer... It's like the fifth time, but.. I don't care! :P

So I can't stop thinking about this coming April... Like, am I getting the best presents for my birthday, or what? A tattoo and a sibling! Awesome! :D

And I long for my sister SO much... I'm so happy about me staying with her when I go to my dad's... It's going to be amazing! And Dennis is going to hate me after just one week.. xD But perhaps it will be different, since I'm going to be all tired after work all the time, but I think that my sister and I can squeeze in some goofing around...

I'm really pissed at my father, though. He books a trip to Thailand when I'm supposed to there for three weeks, so I won't be able to see him for more than one week! How crappy is that, huh?

Well, if you didn't die because of my crappy blog, well then, feel lucky, you'll live forever, you are immortal!

Love and sugar,
Matilda.

No comments:

Post a Comment