Monday 12 October 2009

Quick morning thoughts.

I just realized that there's a little chance that I may move to Boston next year... How awesome is that? Sure, I really want to move to London, but Boston was an offer I got, and I think I may take it... But I don't really know yet...

And shit, Erik just told me that there were tickets left for Kent!!!! And I need it... But I don't think I can afford one... PLEASE buy for me? :D

I need to bring Elvira 50 Kr, because I owe her, and then I have to go to Pauline's autumn concert.. or I don't have to, but I want to, but i don't think I have time for that, because I have such a pile of homework that god himself would be surprised to see me survive...

No, I don't have time for this anymore...

Love and morning sugar,
Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment