Friday 9 October 2009

Long time no... Wrighting?

So...
I just have to put this text here, even if it is in Swedish... I don't care, since my only follower speaks Swedish.. xD


Vad finns det att göra,
När den man älskar inte vill höra?
När man älskar någon så att du fylls med smärta,
varje gång han går, och krossar ditt hjärta.
När man är som ett hav, ett hav utan vind,
Okapabel att röra sig, och man känner sig blind.
Tårarna rinner ner för mina kinder,
Vägen känns längre än den är, som ett stort jävla hinder.
Hur ska solen kunna stiga utan sin himmel att hänga fast vid?
Utan en månes väg att följa, i en värld utan tid.
Om det fanns ett sätt för mig att rymma iväg och glömma,
Ett sätt att vara med dig ifred, och bara få drömma.
Om det fanns ett sätt för dig att älska mig,
Så skulle jag göra allt för att få stanna hos dig.
Om drömmar var sanna, och det inte fanns något svek,
Om du inte trodde att jag bara är ung, att det är på lek,
Om det fanns ett sätt att visa att jag menar allvar,
Skulle du då stanna kvar?
Ge mig en chans att visa att jag kan,
Att jag kan vara starkare än en vuxen man.
Att jag är lika kapabel att älska, så som en vuxen man som dig,
Snälla, snälla, försök att älska mig.


So.. there you go :P

It's been a VERY long time since I last put up a new post, so I'll have to fill you in...

I've had the swineflew, then my father told me that I'm getting a brother or sister next April, and I'm the official "musiclady" (xD) in my schoolplay.
I am going to go to my father for the holydays, both this x-mass, and in a few weeks, to get my job experience done, and then spend one week with my sister up in the northern parts of Sweden...
And I'm currently haveing ischias-problems... And I'm still sick.
And I just realized that my life is SO boring!

Right now I'm at our summerplace, and ofcourse there's nothing to do here, except sitting here, by the copmuter, or to die out of boringness xD
And I miss my Emma! Today my old musicteacher wrote to me on facebook, and he said that he had listened to mine and Emma's song that we preformed at the schoolshow ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ309FVd6Rs , crappy cuality, and I was such a bad singer back then!), and I just started crying. I am still weeping xD I miss her so SO much! Oh my god, I have to see her soon!
I have got no money on my phone! But since I have free texting, it's doesn't bother me that much.. And I realized today, that since I bought this phone (like in November last year), I have sended 30 000 textmessages! And that makes like almost 2727 text's a MONTH! I have to cut down in the texting.. xD
Oh my god, if you're still reading, you must be bored as hell.. I'll stop now! And I'm too tired to spell correctly, so there has to be like a thousand words that are spelled wrong.

Love and sugar
Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment